Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Mastering Bitcoin: Unlocking Digital Crypto-Currencies
- Author(s) Andreas M. Antonopoulos
- Publisher: O'Reilly Media; 1 edition (August 25, 2014)
- Paperback: 250 pages
- eBook HTML and PDF
- Language: English
- ISBN-10/ASIN: 1449374042
- ISBN-13: 978-1449374044
- Share This:
Mastering Bitcoin tells you everything you need to know about joining one of the most exciting revolutions since the invention of the web: digital money. Bitcoin is the first successful digital currency. It's instant, global, frictionless and it is changing money forever. Bitcoin is still in its infancy, and yet it has already spawned an economy valued at nearly $2 billion that is growing exponentially. Established companies like PayPal are considering adding bitcoin as a payment method, and investors are funding a flurry of new startups aiming to stake claims in a new industry that may rival the Internet in terms of scale and impact on daily life.
If you're interested in learning more about the technical operation of bitcoin, or if you're building the next great bitcoin killerapp or business, you will find this book essential reading. From the basic use of a bitcoin wallet to buy a cup of coffee, to running a bitcoin marketplace with hundreds of thousands of transactions, or collaboratively building new financial innovations that will transform our understanding of currency and credit, this book will help you engineer money. You're about to unlock the API to a new economy. This book is your key.About the Authors
- Andreas is a passionate technologist, who is well-versed in many technical subjects. He is a serial tech-entrepreneur, having launched businesses in London, New York, and California. He has earned degrees in Computer Science and Data Communications and Distributed Systems from UCL.
- Miscellaneous and Uncategorized Books
- Cryptography, Cryptology, and Cryptanalysis
- Internet and Web Society
- Information Security
- Books by O'Reilly®
- O'Reilly® Mastering Bitcoin: Unlocking Digital Crypto-Currencies (Andreas M. Antonopoulos)
- The Mirror Site (1) - PDF (282 pages, 7.9 MB)
- Book Homepage