Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Mind Hacking: How to Change Your Mind for Good in 21 Days
- Author(s) Sir John Hargrave
- Publisher: Gallery Books (January 5, 2016)
- Hardcover 240 pages
- eBook HTML, PDF (214 pages, 1.3 MB), ePub, and Mobi (Kindle)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10/ASIN: 1501105655
- ISBN-13: 978-1501105654
- Share This:
Have you ever wished you could reprogram your brain, just as a hacker would a computer? In this 3-step guide to improving your mental habits, learn to take charge of your mind and banish negative thoughts, habits, and anxiety—in just 21 days!
A seasoned author, comedian, and entrepreneur, Sir John Hargrave once suffered from unhealthy addictions, anxiety, and poor mental health. After cracking the code to unlocking his mind’s full and balanced potential, his entire life changed for the better. In Mind Hacking, Hargrave reveals the formula that allowed him to overcome negativity and eliminate mental problems at their core.
Through a 21-day, 3-step training program, this book lays out a simple yet comprehensive approach to help you rewire your brain and achieve healthier thought patterns for a better quality of life. It hinges on the repetitive steps of analyzing, imagining, and reprogramming to help break down barriers preventing you from reaching your highest potential.
By treating your brain as a computer and mastering Hargrave’s mind hacking formula, you, too, can create a positive, permanent shift in your thinking, leading to personal and professional triumphs in all areas of life.About the Authors
- Sir John Hargrave is an author, comedian, and entrepreneur. After launching one of the world’s first humor websites, Zug.com, in 1995, he went on to author two books: Sir John Hargrave’s Mischief Maker’s Manual and Prank the Monkey. His comedy has appeared in The New York Times, USA TODAY, The Boston Globe, Businessweek, Entertainment Weekly, and more. A self-proclaimed technology geek, Hargrave has appeared on MSNBC, The BBC, Comedy Central, and The Tonight Show with Jay Leno. He lives in Boston with his wife and two children.
- Miscellaneous and Uncategorized Books
- Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence and Logic Programming