Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Objective-C 2.0 Essentials, Second Edition
- Author(s) Neil Smyth
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (May 8, 2012); Techotopia.com (2012);
- Paperback 198 pages
- eBook Online, HTML, ePub, Kandle, etc
- Language: English
- ISBN-10/ASIN: 1475256353
- ISBN-13: 978-1475256352
- Share This:
The objective of this book is to teach the skills necessary to program in Objective-C using a style that is easy to follow, rich in examples and accessible to those who have never used Objective-C before.
Topics covered include the fundamentals of Objective-C such as variables, looping and flow control. Also included are details of object oriented programming, working with files and memory and the Objective-C Foundation framework.
Regardless of whether you are developing for Mac OS X or the iPhone, this book covers everything you need to know about the Objective-C language.About the Authors
- Neil Smyth is co-founder and CEO Payload Media, an internet and eBook publishing company based in the U.S. Prior to launching Payload Media, Neil held a number of positions in the IT industry including programming, web development, systems administration and sales and marketing and is the author of a number of technology related books. Click here to see all his "Essentials" technical books.
- Objective-C Programming
- iPhone/iPad Development and Programming
- Mobile Device Design and Programming
- Mac OS Programming
- Computer and Programming Languages