Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Patterns: Integrating WebSphere ILOG JRules with IBM Software
- Author(s) Chris Rayns, Andy Ritchie, Sriram Balakrishnan, Daniel Donnelly, Kallol Ghosh, et al
- Publisher: IBM RedBook (January 28, 2011); Vervante (February 24, 2011)
- eBook PDF, 372 pages, 11.1 MB
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 073843518X
- ISBN-13: 978-0738435183
- Share This:
This book describes how the IBM WebSphere® JRules Product can be used in association with other IBM middleware products to deliver smarter solutions. The publication will help architects position a Business Rules management system in their existing infrastructures to deliver the value propositions the business needs. The publication then helps developers design and integrate JRules with those middleware products (focussing on Websphere Process Server, WebSphere Message Broker and IBM CICS®) to illustrate common integration patterns and practices for these productsAbout the Authors
Jiang Lin Quan is a Community Edition developer at the IBM China Development Lab.
- Enterprise Java and Web Services
- Software Design Patterns
- Java EE (J2EE) and EJB (Enterprise Java Beans)