Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Programming and Programming Languages
- Author(s) Shriram Krishnamurthi
- Publisher: Brown University (2014)
- Hardcover/Paperback N/A
- eBook HTML
- Language: English
- ISBN-10/ASIN: N/A
- ISBN-13: N/A
- Share This:
Many people would regard this as being two books in one, integrated. One book is an introduction to programming, teaching you basic concepts of organizing data and the programs that operate over them, ending in the investigation of universally useful algorithms. The other book is an introduction to programming languages: a study, from one level up, of the media by which we structure these data and programs.About the Authors
Shriram Krishnamurthi is a Professor of Computer Science at Brown University.
- Computer Programming
- Theory of Programming Languages
- Compiler Design and Construction
- Computer and Programming Languages