Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Prolog Experiments in Discrete Mathematics, Logic, and Computability
- Author(s) James L. Hein
- Publisher: Portland State University (March, 2009)
- Paperback N/A
- eBook PDF, 158 pages
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: N/A
- ISBN-13: N/A
- Share This:
This is the accompany book of Discrete Structures, Logic, and Computability, Third Edition, by James L. Hein.
This book contains programming experiments that are designed to reinforce the learning of discrete mathematics, logic, and computability. Most of the experiments are short and to the point, just like traditional homework problems, so that they reflect the daily classroom work.
Thoroughly updated, the new Third Edition of Discrete Structures, Logic, and Computability introduces beginning computer science and computer engineering students to the fundamental techniques and ideas used by computer scientists today, focusing on topics from the fields of mathematics, logic, and computer science itself. Dr. Hein provides elementary introductions to those ideas and techniques that are necessary to understand and practice the art and science of computing. The text contains all the topics for discrete structures in the reports of the IEEE/ACM Joint Task Force on Computing Curricula for computer science programs and for computer engineering programs.About the Authors
- Prolog Programming
- Discrete Mathematics
- Mathematical Logic - Set Theory, Model Theory, Computability, etc
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Logic Programming
- LISP Programming Language
- Computer and Programming Languages
- Prolog Experiments in Discrete Mathematics, Logic, and Computability (James L. Hein)
- The Mirror Site (1)