Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Python Cookbook, 3rd Edition: Recipes for Mastering Python 3
- Author(s) David Beazley and Brian K. Jones
- Publisher: O'Reilly Media (August 20, 2012); eBook (2013 - Date)
- Paperback 300 pages
- eBook HTML
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 144933072X
- ISBN-13: 978-1449330729
- Share This:
If you need help writing programs in Python 3, or want to update older Python 2 code, this book is just the ticket. Packed with practical recipes written and tested with Python 3.3, this unique cookbook is for experienced Python programmers who want to focus on modern tools and idioms.
Inside, you’ll find complete recipes for more than a dozen topics, covering the core Python language as well as tasks common to a wide variety of application domains. Each recipe contains code samples you can use in your projects right away, along with a discussion about how and why the solution works.About the Authors
- David Beazley is best known for his work with the Python programming language, for which he has created several open-source packages (e.g., Swig and PLY) and authored the acclaimed Python Essential Reference. He also has significant experience with systems programming in C, C++, and assembly language.
- Brian K. Jones is a system administrator in the department of computer science at Princeton University.
- Python Programming
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Computational Complexity
- Books by Allen B. Downey
- Books by O'Reilly®
- O'Reilly® Python Cookbook, 3rd Edition: Recipes for Mastering Python 3 (David Beazley, et al)
- Book Homepage