Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Robot Learning
- Author(s) Suraiya Jabin
- Publisher: InTech (August 12, 2010)
- Hardcover/Paperback 150 pages
- eBook PDF Files
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: N/A
- ISBN-13: 978-953-307-104-6
- Share This:
This book is intended for one term advanced Machine Learning courses taken by students from different computer science research disciplines. It has all the features of a renowned best selling text.
It gives a focused introduction to the primary themes in a Robot learning course and demonstrates the relevance and practicality of various Machine Learning algorithms to a wide variety of real-world applications from evolutionary techniques to reinforcement learning, classification, control, uncertainty and many other important fields.
- Comprehensive coverage of Evolutionary Techniques, Reinforcement Learning and Uncertainty.
- Precise mathematical language used without excessive formalism and abstraction.
- Included applications demonstrate the utility of the subject in terms of real-world problems.
- A separate chapter on Anticipatory-mechanisms-of-human-sensory-motor-coordination and biped locomotion.
- Collection of most recent research on Robot Learning.
- Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence
- Control Theory, Robust/Robotics, and Automation
- Embedded Systems
- Neural Networks
- Data Analysis and Data Mining