Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Search Algorithms for Engineering Optimization
- Author(s) Taufik Abrao
- Publisher: IN-TECH (February 13, 2013)
- Hardcover 284 pages
- eBook PDF Files, and an zipped PDF, 12.49 MB
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: N/A
- ISBN-13: 978-953-51-0983-9
- Share This:
Heuristic Search is an important sub-discipline of optimization theory and finds applications in a vast variety of fields, including life science and engineering. Search methods have been useful in solving tough engineering-oriented problems that either could not be solved any other way or solutions take a very long time to be computed.
This book explores a variety of applications for search methods and techniques in different fields of electrical engineering. By organizing relevant results and applications, this book will serve as a useful resource for students, researchers and practitioners to further exploit the potential of search methods in solving hard optimization problems that arise in advanced engineering technologies, such as image and video processing issues, detection and resource allocation in telecommunication systems, security and harmonic reduction in power generation systems, as well as redundancy optimization problem and search-fuzzy learning mechanisms in industrial applications.About the Authors
- Algorithms and Data Structures
- Operations Research (OR), Linear Programming, Optimization, and Approximation
- Computational and Algorithmic Mathematics
- Computational Complexity