Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Signal Processing for Communications
- Author(s) Paolo Prandoni, Martin Vetterli
- Publisher: EFPL Press; 1st edition (August 19, 2008)
- Hardcover/Paperback 300 pages
- eBook Online, HTML and PDF files
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1420070460
- ISBN-13: 978-1420070460
- Share This:
Taking a novel, less classical approach to the subject, the authors have written this book with the conviction that signal processing should be fun. Their treatment is less focused on the mathematics and more on the conceptual aspects, allowing students to think about the subject at a higher conceptual level, thus building the foundations for more advanced topics and helping students solve real-world problems. The last chapter pulls together the individual topics into an in-depth look at the development of an end-to-end communication system.
Richly illustrated with examples and exercises in each chapter, the book offers a fresh approach to the teaching of signal processing to upper-level undergraduates.About the Authors
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP), Sound and Imaging Processing
- Computer Networks and Communications
- Electronic and Computer Engineering