Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Software Design Using C++
- Author(s) David Carlson, Isidore Minerdg
- Publisher: Saint Vincent College (August 31, 2009)
- ebook Online, HTML
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: N/A
- ISBN-13: N/A
- Share This:
This online book provides the material needed for three complete computer science courses: CS 1, CS 2, and a data structures course, all using C++ as the programming language. At the start of these web pages, simple examples are used that illustrate the feature under discussion. Later, longer and more complex projects are used. The latest additions to the text include the three sections on Windows Forms Applications.
It provides you with all the tools and techniques to enable you to design and implement moderate-sized software systems using C++.About the Authors
- Software Design Patterns
- The C++ Programming Language
- Software Engineering Principles and Practices
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Object-Oriented Analysis, Design and Programming (OOD/OOP)