Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title SpamAssassin
- Author(s) Alan Schwartz
- Publisher: O'Reilly Media; 1st edition (July 2004)
- Paperback 207 pages
- eBook Online, HTML
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0596007078
- ISBN-13: 978-0596007072
- Share This:
SpamAssassin by Alan Schwartz, is the only published resource devoted to SpamAssassin and how to integrate it effectively into your networks. This clear, concise guide clarifies the installation, configuration, and use of the SpamAssassin spam-checking system (versions 2.63 and 3.0) for Unix system administrators using the Postfix, Sendmail, Exim, or qmail mail servers, helping administrators make the right integration decision for their particular environments.
Sys admins, network administrators, and ISPs pay for spam with hours of experimentation and tedious junk email management, frayed user tempers, and their sanity. SpamAssassin, together with this essential book, give you the tools you need to take back your organization's inboxes.About the Authors
- Alan Schwartz, Ph.D. is an assistant professor of clinical decision making in the Departments of Medical Education and Pediatrics at the University of Illinois at Chicago. He is also the author of Managing Mailing Lists and the coauthor of Stopping Spam (both from O'Reilly). He serves as a consultant on Unix system administration for several ISPs. In his spare time, he develops and maintains the PennMUSH MUD server and brews beer and mead with his wife, with whom he also develops and maintains their son. Turn-ons for Alan include sailing, programming in Perl, playing duplicate bridge, and drinking Anchor Porter. Turn-offs include spam and watery American lagers.
Reviews and Rating:
Related Book Categories:
- Computer and Information Security
- Networks Administration and Management
- Computer Networks and Communications
- Books by O'Reilly®