Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Statistics Using Excel Succinctly
- Author(s) Charles Zaiontz
- Publisher: Syncfusion Inc. (2015)
- Paperback: N/A
- eBook PDF (117 Pages, 2.7 MB), Kindle, etc.
- Language: English
- ISBN-10/ASIN: N/A
- ISBN-13: N/A
- Share This:
Learn the ins and outs of Microsoft Excel’s statistical capabilities. Author Charles Zaiontz will help you familiarize yourself with an often overlooked but very powerful set of tools. With Statistics Using Excel Succinctly, you will be able to maximize your Excel skills.
This is the book to illustrate the capabilities of Microsoft Excel to teach applied statistics effectively. It is a step-by-step exercise-driven guide for students and practitioners who need to master Excel to solve practical statistical problems in industry.About the Authors
- Statistics, R Language and SAS Programming
- Microsoft Office and SharePoint®
- Windows Programming
- Succinctly Free eBooks Series
- Statistics Using Excel Succinctly (Charles Zaiontz)
- Mobi (Kindle) Format
- Book Homepage (Kindle Download, etc.)