Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Step-by-Step Guide to Bodhi Linux
- Author(s) Roger Carter
- Publisher: Smashwords (2014)
- Paperback N/A
- ebook HTML, PDF, ePub, and Mobi (Kindle)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10/ASIN: N/A
- ISBN-13: 978-1310725906
- Share This:
Bodhi Linux is an elegant offshoot of the popular Ubuntu Linux operating system.
This book is suitable for anyone migrating to Linux from Windows, and explains in easy steps how to install Bodhi Linux on your computer, how to customize and use it, and how to install a range of recommended applications. Bodhi Linux can transform your computer, and this guide will show you how to make it happen.About the Authors
- Roger Carter has had a varied career, including working as a studio manager at the BBC, working for the British overseas civil service in the Solomon Islands, and running his own business.
- Unix/Linux Shell Scripting
- Core Lunx
- Unix/Linux System Administration
- Unix/Linux Security
- Unix and Lunx