Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Super Linear Algebra
- Author(s) W. B. V. Kandasamy, F. Smarandache
- Publisher: InfoQuest (August 19, 2008)
- Hardcover/Paperback 293 pages
- eBook PDF (293 pages, 3.7 MB)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1599730650
- ISBN-13: 978-1599730653
- Share This:
Super Linear Algebras are built using super matrices. These new structures can be applied to all fields in which linear algebras are used. Super characteristic values exist only when the related super matrices are super square diagonal super matrices. Super diagonalization, analogous to diagonalization is obtained. These newly introduced structures can be applied to Computer Sciences, Markov Chains, and Fuzzy Models.About the Authors
- Dr.W.B.Vasantha Kandasamy is an Associate Professor in the Department of Mathematics, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai.
- Dr. Florentin Smarandache is a Professor of Mathematics and Chair of Math & Sciences Department at the University of New Mexico in USA.
- Algebra, Abstract Algebra, and Linear Algebra
- Computational and Algorithmic Mathematics
- Mathematical and Computational Software
- Number Theory