Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title SurviveJS - React: an Introduction
- Author(s) Juho Vepsalainen
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform, 2 edition (February 15, 2016);
- Paperback 210 pages
- eBook HTML
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 152391050X
- ISBN-13: 978-1523910502 :
Facebook's React powers an increasing amount of sites. There is a good reason for this. It simplifies frontend development greatly.
SurviveJS: Introduction to React shows you how to build a simple Kanban application based on these technologies. During the process you will learn to:
- Set up a Webpack based development and production environment. You will learn to get most out of babel-plugin-hot-transform and Babel for development.
- Improve the quality of your code by using ESLint and friends to spot possible mistakes earlier.
- Get into the React mindset while learning the basics of Alt, an implementation of the Flux Application Architecture.
- Style your React application in various emerging ways.
- Implement drag and drop for your application using React DnD.
In addition the Leanpub edition contains exclusive chapters showing you how to:
- Deal with typing in React.
- Test your React application in various ways.
The book contents are freely available online. By purchasing this book you support its development. A part (~30%) of the profit goes to Tobias Koppers, the author of Webpack. This helps him to develop the tool further. See Book Homepage for the details.About the Authors
- Ajax and Web 2.0
- Web Programming and Development