Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Swift for Ruby Developers: An Tutorial Introduction
- Author(s) Aidan Finn
- Publisher: swift-ruby-tutorial (2015)
- Paperback N/A
- eBook HTML
- Language: English
- ISBN-10/ASIN: N/A
- ISBN-13: N/A
- Share This:
Swift is a wonderful language that gives you an easy entry-point into the Apple developer ecosystem. This tutorial will help you to learn swift by leveraging your existing ruby knowledge.
Written for programmers with a background in Ruby, this book explore the new Swift language in depth. The code examples feature syntax shading, code highlighting, rich commenting, line-by-line code walkthroughs and live program outputs.
Start with an introduction to Swift using an early classes and objects approach, then rapidly move on to more advanced topics. When you master the material, you’ll be ready to build industrial-strength object-oriented Swift applications.About the Authors
- Swift Programming
- Ruby and Ruby on Rails Programming
- Objective-C Programming
- iPhone/iPad Development and Programming
- Mobile Device Design and Programming
- Mac OS Programming
- Computer and Programming Languages