Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Technology and Engineering Applications of SIMULINK
- Author(s) Subhas Chakravarty
- Publisher: InTech (May 23, 2012)
- Hardcover 256 pages
- eBook PDF files, and a zipped PDF, 20.06 MB
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: N/A
- ISBN-13: 978-953-51-0635-7
- Share This:
The subject matter of this book is to present the procedural steps required for modeling and simulating the basic dynamic system problems in SIMULINK.
Building on MATLAB (the language of technical computing), Simulink provides a platform for engineers to plan, model, design, simulate, test and implement complex electromechanical, dynamic control, signal processing and communication systems. Simulink-Matlab combination is very useful for developing algorithms, GUI assisted creation of block diagrams and realisation of interactive simulation based designs. The eleven chapters of the book demonstrate the power and capabilities of Simulink to solve engineering problems with varied degree of complexity in the virtual environment.About the Authors
- Computational Simulations and Modeling
- Mathematical and Computational Software
- Numerical Analysis and Computation