Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Topology of Numbers
- Author(s) Allen Hatcher
- Publisher: Cornell University (2014)
- Hardcover/Paperback N/A
- eBook PDF (122 pages, 1.7 MB)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: N/A
- ISBN-13: N/A
- Share This:
An introductory textbook on elementary number theory from a geometric point of view, as opposed to the usual strictly algebraic approach. A fair amount of the book is devoted to studying Conway's topographs associated to quadratic forms in two variables.About the Authors
- Allen Hatcher is a Senior Lecturer of Mathematics at Cornell University.
- Number Theory
- Geometry and Topology
- Algebra, Abstract Algebra, and Linear Algebra
- Elementry and High School Mathematics