Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Recent Advances in Face Recognition
- Authors Kresimir Delac, Mislav Grgic and Marian Stewart Bartlett
- Publisher: IN-TECH (December 2008)
- Hardcover 236 pages
- Language: English
- ISBN-13: 978-953-7619-34-3
- Share This:
The main idea and the driver of further research in the area of face recognition are security applications and human-computer interaction. Face recognition represents an intuitive and non-intrusive method of recognizing people and this is why it became one of three identification methods used in e-passports and a biometric of choice for many other security applications.
This goal of this book is to provide the reader with the most up to date research performed in automatic face recognition. The chapters presented use innovative approaches to deal with a wide variety of unsolved issues.About the Authors
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Logic Programming
- Neural Networks
- Operations Research (OR), Linear Programming, Optimization, and Approximation
- Algorithms and Data Structures