Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title A Programmer's Guide to Java SCJP Certification: A Comprehensive Primer, 3rd Edition
- Author(s) Khalid Mughal, Rolf Rasmussen
- Publisher: Addison-Wesley Professional; 3 edition (December 29, 2008)
- Paperback 1038 pages
- ebook Online, PDF, 7.1 MB
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0321556054
- ISBN-13: 978-0321556059
- Share This:
This book will help you prepare for and pass the Sun Certified Programmer for the Java Platform SE 6 (CX-310-065) Exam. It is written for any experienced programmer (with or without previous knowledge of Java) interested in mastering the Java programming language and passing the SCJP 1.6 Exam.
It provides detailed coverage of all exam topics and objectives, readily runnable code examples, programming exercises, extensive review questions, and a new mock exam. In addition, as a comprehensive primer to the Java programming language, this book is an invaluable reference tool.
This new edition has been thoroughly updated to focus on the latest version of the exam (CX-310-065). In particular, it contains in-depth explanations of the language features. Their usage is illustrated by way of code scenarios, as required by the exam. The companion Web site (www.ii.uib.no/~khalid/pgjc3e/) contains a version of the SCJP 1.6 Exam Simulator developed by the authors. The site also contains the complete source code for all the book’s examples, as well as solutions to the programming exercises.About the Authors
- Khalid A. Mughal is an Associate Professor at the Department of Informatics at the University of Bergen, Norway. Professor Mughal is responsible for designing and implementing various courses, which use Java, at the Department of Informatics. He is the principal author of the book, responsible for writing the material covering the Java topics.
- Rolf W. Rasmussen is the System Development Manager at vizrt, a company that develops solutions for the TV broadcast industry, including real-time 3D graphic renderers, and content and control systems.
Reviews and Rating:
- IT Certificates Preparation and Study Guides (Sun, Microsoft, Linux, Security, etc.)
- Advanced Java Programming
- Enterprise Java and Web Services