Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Agile Principles, Patterns, and Practices in C#
- Author(s) Robert C. Martin, Micah Martin
- Publisher: Prentice Hall; 1 edition (July 30, 2006)
- Hardcover/Paperback: 768 pages
- eBook PDF (944 pages, 13.0 MB)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10/ASIN: 0131857258
- ISBN-13: 978-0131857254
- Share This:
This book presents a series of case studies illustrating the fundamentals of Agile development and Agile design, and moves quickly from UML models to real C# code. The introductory chapters lay out the basics of the agile movement, while the later chapters show proven techniques in action. The book includes many source code examples that are also available for download from the authors’ Web site.
Whether you are a C# programmer or a Visual Basic or Java programmer learning C#, a software development manager, or a business analyst, Agile Principles, Patterns, and Practices in C# is the first book you should read to understand agile software and how it applies to programming in the .NET Framework..About the Author
- C# Programming Language
- Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Extreme Programming (XP), etc.
- Microsoft .NET Programming
- Software Design Patterns
- Agile Principles, Patterns, and Practices in C# (Robert C. Martin)
- The Mirror Site (1) - PDF
- The Mirror Site (2) - Zipped CHM Format, 7.2 MB
- The Mirror Site (3) - Zipped CHM Format
- The Mirror Site (4) - Download Only
- Google's Preview