Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Agile Transition: What you Need to Know Before Starting
- Author(s) Andrea Tomasini and Martin Kearns
- Publisher: InfoQ (November 25, 2012)
- Paperback N/A
- eBook PDF (40 pages, 572 KB)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: N/A
- ISBN-13: N/A
- Share This:
Agile Transition shares some fundamental knowledge to support many of the observations and conclusions that the authors have identified within organizations that have transitioned to a more agile approach to work. The authors share their failures and learnings in organizations transitioning to embrace agile, and they share their experiences of what is required to succeedAbout the Authors
- Andrea Tomasini is the founder of agile42 and one of the few Certified Scrum Coaches (CSC) and Trainers (CST) worldwide. He has more than 20 years experience in product and software development, process improvement and management.
- Martin Kearns is one for the first Certified Scrum Coaches in the world, he enjoys leading the development of an enterprise agile capability within organizations to support the business strategies of a diverse set of clients.