Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Getting Value out of Agile Retrospectives - A Toolbox of Retrospective Exercises
- Author(s) Luis Gonçalves and Ben Linders
- Publisher: InfoQ (December 19, 2013)
- Paperback N/A
- eBook PDF (75 pages, 664 KB), ePub, and Mobi (Kindle)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: N/A
- ISBN-13: N/A
- Share This:
This pocket book contains many exercises that you can use to do retrospectives, supported with the 'what' and 'why' of retrospectives, the business value and benefits that they can bring you, and advice for introducing and improving retrospectives.
Agile retrospectives are a great way to continuously improve your way of working. Getting actions out of a retrospective that are doable, and getting them done helps teams to learn and improve. We hope that this book helps you and your teams to do retrospectives effectively and efficiently to reflect upon your ways of working, and continuously improve them!About the Authors
- Luis Gonçalves is an Agile Coach at Hybris Software, he is an experienced Agilist. Having worked in the software industry since 2003.
- Ben Linders is a Senior Consultant in Quality, Agile, Lean, and Process Improvement, based in The Netherlands.