Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Algorithms, 4th Edition, by Robert Sedgewick and Kevin Wayne
- Author(s) Robert Sedgewick and Kevin Wayne
- Publisher: Addison-Wesley Professional; 4 edition (March 19, 2011)
- Hardcover 976 pages
- eBook HTML and PDF
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 032157351X
- ISBN-13: 978-0321573513
- Share This:
This is the latest version of Sedgewick’s best-selling series, reflecting an indispensable body of knowledge developed over the past several decades.
This textbook surveys the most important algorithms and data structures in use today. Applications to science, engineering, and industry are a key feature of the text. We motivate each algorithm that we address by examining its impact on specific applications.About the Authors
- Robert Sedgewick has been a Professor of Computer Science at Princeton University since 1985, where he was the founding Chairman of the Department of Computer Science. He has held visiting research positions at Xerox PARC, Institute for Defense Analyses, and INRIA, and is member of the board of directors of Adobe Systems. Professor Sedgewick’s research interests include analytic combinatorics, design and analysis of data structures and algorithms, and program visualization. His landmark book, Algorithms, now in its fourth edition, has appeared in numerous versions and languages over the past thirty years. In addition, with Kevin Wayne, he is the coauthor of the highly acclaimed textbook, Introduction to Programming in Java: An Interdisciplinary Approach.
- Kevin Wayne is the Phillip Y. Goldman Senior Lecturer in Computer Science at Princeton University, where he has been teaching since 1998. He received a Ph.D. in operations research and industrial engineering from Cornell University. His research interests include the design, analysis, and implementation of algorithms, especially for graphs and discrete optimization. With Robert Sedgewick, he is the coauthor of the highly acclaimed textbook, Introduction to Programming in Java: An Interdisciplinary Approach.
- Algorithms and Data Structures
- Operations Research (OR), Linear Programming, Optimization, and Approximation
- Computational and Algorithmic Mathematics
- Computational Complexity
- Discrete Mathematics
- Algorithms, 4th Edition, by Robert Sedgewick and Kevin Wayne
- The Mirror Site (1) - PDF (969 pages, 25.1 MB)
- The Mirror Site (2) - PDF (969 pages, 12.3 MB)
- The Mirror Site (3) - PDF (12.64 MB) - Download Only
- 1983 Edition - Classical - PDF (560 pages)