Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Algorithms and Data Structures in VLSI Design: OBDD - Foundations and Applications
- Author(s) Christoph Meinel and Thorsten Theobald
- Publisher: Springer; 1 edition (September 18, 1998)
- Paperback 278 pages
- eBook Online, PDF files
- Language: English
- ISBN-10/ASIN: 3540644865
- ISBN-13: 978-3540644866
- Share This:
This book presents broad and in-depth coverage of the entire field of modern VLSI Design with ordered binary decision diagrams (OBDDs).
One of the main problems in chip design is the enormous number of possible combinations of individual chip elements within a system, and the problem of their compatibility. The recent application of data structures, efficient algorithms, and ordered binary decision diagrams (OBDDs) has proven vital in designing the computer chips of tomorrow. This book provides an introduction to the foundations of this interdisciplinary research area, emphasizing its applications in computer aided circuit design.About the Authors
- Electronics Circuit Design and Programming, Microcontrollers, PLC, VLSI, etc.
- Algorithms and Data Structures
- Computer Programming
- Introduction to Computer Science
- Functional Programming
- Computer and Programming Languages