Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Alternative DNS Servers: Choice and Deployment, and Optional SQL/LDAP Back-Ends
- Author(s) Jan-Piet Mens
- Publisher: UIT Cambridge Ltd. (December 1, 2008); eBook (Obtober 29, 2010)
- Paperback 640 pages
- eBook PDF, 747 pages, 11.04 MB
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0954452992
- ISBN-13: 978-0954452995
- Share This:
Providing a complete survey of DNS (Domain Name System) servers, this reference outlines the most suitable types of servers for varying scenarios. Addressing performance and security issues, this resource describes in detail the ideal scenarios for each server. Additional topics discussed include how DNS information can be stored in LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol) directories or SQL databases as well as how to construct robust DNS systems.About the Authors
- Jan-Piet Mens is an independent consultant specializing in internet technologies.
- TCP/IP Networking
- LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol)
- SQL - The Structured Query Language
- Computer Networks and Communications