Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title An Introduction to ATM Networks
- Author(s) Harry G. Perros
- Publisher: Wiley; 1 edition (January 15, 2001)
- Hardcover 304 pages
- eBook Online, PDF, 2.10 MB
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0471498270
- ISBN-13: 978-0471498278
- Share This:
Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM) has revolutionized telecommunications, and has become an integral part of the networking infrastructure.
This introductory well-structured text on ATM networks describes their development, architecture, congestion control, deployment, and signalling in an intuitive, accessible way. It covers extensive background information and includes exercises that support the explanations throughout the book.
This is a textbook for graduate students and undergraduates in electrical engineering and computer science as well as a reference work for networking engineers.About the Authors
Related Book Categories:
- Computer Networks and Communications
- TCP/IP Networking
- Radio and Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)
- Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing