Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
Become an Xcoder: Start Programming the Mac Using Objective-C
- Title Become an Xcoder: Start Programming the Mac Using Objective-C
- Author(s) Bert Altenburg, Alex Clarke, Philippe Mougin
- Publisher: CocoaLab, 2009 - Date
- Paperback N/A
- ebook Multiple Formats: PDF (1.9 MB), ePub, Text, DjVu, etc.
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: N/A
- ISBN-13: N/A
- Share This:
Book Description This book is written for non-programmers, and is aimed at levelling the learning curve as much as possible. In the best tradition, Become An Xcoder is released as a free booklet in pdf format under a Creative Commons License. You'll go beyond the basics and dive into such in-depth topics as installing the latest version of Xcode tools, customizing the look and behavior of Xcode, creating and managing projects, using the built-in class browser to model complex applications and structures, and more.
- Offers you a solid foundation for getting the most out of Apple's Xcode tools, a collection of applications and frameworks used to develop, test, and optimize applications written for Mac OS X or the iPhone
- Includes clear, comprehensive lessons for installing the latest version of Xcode tools, customizing the look of Xcode, creating and managing projects, testing your interfaces, and building and debugging your projects
- Explains analyzing performance, optimizing your application, working with shared sources, creating your own custom file templates, and customizing the interface builder
- Objective-C Programming
- Mac OS and Programming
- iPhone and Mobile Devices Programming Books
- Core Linux
- Become an Xcoder: Start Programming the Mac Using Objective-C (Bert Altenburg, et al)
- The Mirror Site (1)
Resources and Links