Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Computer Vision: Models, Learning, and Inference
- Author(s) Simon J. D. Prince
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press; 1 edition (May 31, 2012)
- Hardcover 632 pages
- eBook PDF, 90 MB
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1107011795
- Share This:
With minimal prerequisites, the book starts from the basics of probability and model fitting and works up to real examples that the reader can implement and modify to build useful vision systems. Primarily meant for advanced undergraduate and graduate students, the detailed methodological presentation will also be useful for practitioners of computer vision.About the Authors
- Dr. Simon J. D. Prince is a faculty member in the Department of Computer Science at University College London. He has taught courses on machine vision, image processing, and advanced mathematical methods. He has a diverse background in biological and computing sciences and has published papers across the fields of computer vision, biometrics, psychology, physiology, medical imaging, computer graphics, and HCI.
- Computer and Machine Vision
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Logic Programming
- Probability, Stochastic Process, Queueing Theory, etc.
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP), Sound and Imaging Processing
- Human-Computer Interaction