Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Creating your CV as a Self Marketing Tool
- Author(s) Paul H Brisk
- Publisher: Bookboon (2013)
- Paperback N/A
- eBook PDF, 118 pages, 3.9 MB
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: N/A
- ISBN-13: 978-87-7681-945-3
- Share This:
Whether you are just starting out on your career or are in employment, your job searching must have one tool before that journey starts and that is a professional CV.
Your CV needs a creative and meaningful profile, clearly identifying your achievements and what you have to offer a potential employer through your personal skills and abilities.
This book goes through a structured approach of how to tackle each key stage in order to bring your CV together, by carrying out a number of self analysis exercises.About the Authors
- Laurel Alexander is a trainer in career management and has managed two career development centers, organized open learning programmes for careers guidance and provided careers counselling to management professionals, the long-term unemployed and adults with special needs.