Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Data Blending For Dummies
- Author(s) Michael Wessler
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons, Inc. (Alteryx Special Edition, 2015)
- Hardcover/Paperback ???
- eBook PDF (53 pages, 2.9 MB)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: N/A
- ISBN-13: 978-111903764
- Share This:
Today's analysts need to pull information from many places. But working with multiple sources and preparing data for analysis can be time consuming and difficult to implement using standard tools like Excel or Access.
Read this book to learn how to:
- Access, cleanse, and join data in any format from your hard drive, data warehouses, social media, and more
- Prepare data for reports, presentations, visualization, or export to feed downstream processes
- Create an intuitive workflow to document and automate data manipulation tasks
This book helps you understand the benefits of data blending, and see how to build the data set you need to meet your organizationís analytical needs, without writing scripts or waiting on other departments.About the Authors
- Data Analysis and Data Mining, Big Data
- Algorithms and Data Structures
- Statistics, R Language and SAS Programming
- Probability, Stochastic Process, Queueing Theory, etc.