Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Mining of Massive Datasets
- Author(s) Anand Rajaraman, Jeffrey D. Ullman
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press (November 30, 2011)
- Hardcover 336 pages
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1107015359
- ISBN-13: 978-1107015357
- Share This:
Written by two authorities in database and Web technologies, this book is essential reading for students and practitioners alike. It teaches algorithms that have been used in practice to solve key problems in data mining and includes exercises suitable for students from the advanced undergraduate level and beyond.About the Authors
- Anand Rajaraman is CEO of Kosmix Inc., a website which organizes the Internet by topic. He is also a consulting assistant professor in the Computer Science Department at Stanford University.
- Jeffrey David Ullman is the Stanford W. Ascherman Professor of Computer Science (Emeritus) at Stanford University. He is also the CEO of Gradiance.
- Data Analysis and Data Mining
- Algorithms and Data Structures
- Statistics, R Language and SAS Programming
- Probability, Stochastic Process, Queueing Theory, etc.
- Data Mining and Analysis: Fundamental Concepts and Algorithms (Mohammed J. Zaki, et al)
- Data Mining for the Masses (Matthew North)
- O'Reilly® Mining the Social Web, 2nd Edition (Matthew A. Russell)
- A Programmer's Guide to Data Mining (Ron Zacharski)
- New Fundamental Technologies in Data Mining (Kimito Funatsu)