Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Data Mining Applications in Engineering and Medicine
- Author(s) Adem Karahoca
- Publisher: IN-TECH (August 29, 2012)
- Hardcover 324 pages
- eBook PDF files and a zipped PDF, 8.01 MB
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: N/A
- ISBN-13: 978-953-51-0720-0,
- Share This:
Data Mining Applications in Engineering and Medicine targets to help data miners who wish to apply different data mining techniques. Data mining generally covers areas of statistics, machine learning, data management and databases, pattern recognition, artificial intelligence, etc. In this book, most of the areas are covered by describing different applications. This is why you will find here why and how Data Mining can also be applied to the improvement of project management.
Since Data Mining has been widely used in a medical field, this book contains different chapters reffering to some aspects and importance of its use in the mentioned field: Incorporating Domain Knowledge into Medical Image Mining, Data Mining Techniques in Pharmacovigilance, Electronic Documentation of Clinical Pharmacy Interventions in Hospitals etc. We hope that this book will inspire readers to pursue education and research in this emerging field.About the Authors
Reviews and Rating:
- Data Analysis, Data Mining, Big Data
- Bioinformatics, Computational Biology, and Healthcare IT
- Database, Data Warehouse and Data Management