Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Data Structures and Algorithm Analysis in Java, Third Edition
- Author(s) Clifford A. Shaffer
- Publisher: Dover Publications; 3 edition (September 14, 2011), eBook (updated, January 2, 2012)
- Paperback 608 pages
- eBook Online, PDF
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0486485811
- ISBN-13: 978-0486485812
- Share This:
A comprehensive treatment focusing on the creation of efficient data structures and algorithms, this text explains how to select or design the data structure best suited to specific problems. It uses Java as the programming language and is suitable for second-year data structure courses and computer science courses in algorithmic analysis.About the Authors
Clifford A. Shaffer is a professor of Computer Science at Virginia Tech .
- Algorithms and Data Structures
- Introduction to Java, Basic and Core Java
- The C++ Programming Language