Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Data Structures and Algorithm Analysis in C++, Third Edition
- Author(s) Clifford A. Shaffer
- Publisher: Dover Publications; 3 edition (September 14, 2011), eBook (updated, January 2, 2012)
- Paperback 624 pages
- eBook Online, PDF
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 048648582X
- ISBN-13: 978-0486485829
- Share This:
A comprehensive treatment focusing on the creation of efficient data structures and algorithms, this text explains how to select or design the data structure best suited to specific problems. It uses C++ as the programming language and is suitable for second-year data structure courses and computer science courses in algorithmic analysis.About the Authors
Clifford A. Shaffer is a professor of Computer Science at Virginia Tech .
- Algorithms and Data Structures
- The C++ Programming Language
- Introduction to Java, Basic and Core Java