Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Data Structures and Algorithms with Object-Oriented Design Patterns in C++
- Author(s) Bruno R. Preiss
- Publisher: Wiley (August 2, 1999)
- Hardcover 688 pages
- eBook HTML and PDF
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0471241342
- ISBN-13: 978-0471241348
- Share This:
This book presents readers with a modern, object-oriented perspective for looking at data structures and algorithms, clearly showing how to use polymorphism and inheritance, and including fragments from working and tested programs.
The text promotes object-oriented design using C++ and illustrates the use of the latest object-oriented design patterns. Virtually all the data structures are discussed in the context of a single class hierarchy. This framework clearly shows the relationships between data structures and illustrates how polymorphism and inheritance can be used effectively.About the Authors
- Bruno R. Preiss is an Associate Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Waterloo, Canada.
- Algorithms and Data Structures
- Object-Oriented (OOA/OOD/OOP)
- C++ Programming
- Software Design Patterns