Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Data Structures and Algorithms with Object-Oriented Design Patterns in Ruby
- Author(s) Bruno R. Preiss
- Publisher: brpreiss.com (2004)
- Hardcover/Paperback N/A
- eBook HTML and PDF
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: N/A
- ISBN-13: N/A
- Share This:
Create sound software designs with data structures that use modern object-oriented design patterns! Author Bruno Preiss presents the fundamentals of data structures and algorithms from a modern, object-oriented perspective.
The text promotes object-oriented design using Ruby and illustrates the use of the latest object-oriented design patterns. Virtually all the data structures are discussed in the context of a single class hierarchy. This framework clearly shows the relationships between data structures and illustrates how polymorphism and inheritance can be used effectively.About the Authors
- Bruno R. Preiss is an Associate Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Waterloo, Canada.
- Algorithms and Data Structures
- Object-Oriented (OOA/OOD/OOP)
- Ruby Programming
- Software Design Patterns