Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Dependency-Oriented Thinking: Volume 1 – Analysis and Design
- Authors Ganesh Prasad
- Publisher: InfoQ (2014)
- Paperback: N/A
- eBook PDF (252 pages, 10 MB), ePub, and Mobi (Kindle)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: N/A
- ISBN-13: N/A
- Share This:
Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) is a somewhat disappointing technology buzzword from the last decade, associated with expensive and heavyweight technology that does not provide as much of a return on investment as was hyped - or is it? Has the industry just failed to understand and exploit the power of SOA?
Ganesh Prasad, an industry veteran with over a decade's worth of SOA experience at varied organisations, has discovered the secret to unlocking SOA's wasted potential. He aims to reignite SOA practice with a fresh, lightweight yet rigorous method based on the single most important element that underlies all types of system interactions - the notion of dependencies. "Dependency-Oriented Thinking" is the book that reveals these secrets for the first time.
Volume 1 is aimed at business analysts, solution architects, designers and developers. It provides them with a formal method to develop agile, cost-effective and low-risk solutions to meet business requirements - the goals of SOA.About the Authors
- Ganesh Prasad has 25 years of IT experience and has been a developer and application designer through four generations of technology - mainframes, minicomputers, client-server and the web. His experience as an architect over the last 10 years, especially in the Shared Services area, has led him to pioneer radically simpler and less expensive alternatives to traditional corporate IT strategy.
- Software Engineering Principles and Practices
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Software Design and Patterns
- Software Engineering
- Dependency-Oriented Thinking: Volume 2 – Governance and Management (Ganesh Prasad)
- Domain-Driven Design Quickly (Abel Avram, Floyd Marinescu)
- Bringing Design to Software (Terry Winograd)
- Patterns of Enterprise Application Architecture (Martin Fowler)
- Patterns of Software: Tales from the Software Community