Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Embedded Software Development with eCos
- Author(s) Anthony J. Massa
- Publisher: Prentice Hall (December 5, 2002)
- Hardcover/Paperback 399 pages
- eBook PDF, 399 pages, 1.8 MB
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0130354732
- ISBN-13: 978-0130354730
- Share This:
The Embedded Configurable Operating System (eCos) gives professionals a low-cost, royalty-free embedded software development solution that works in highly constrained hardware environments, while scaling smoothly to larger products.
This book is the first complete guide to building solutions with this flexible, low-cost, royalty-free embedded software development platform (eCos). Author Anthony J. Massa covers eCos architecture, installation, configuration, coding, deployment, and the entire eCos development platform, including support components. Extensive code examples and a full application case study demonstrate every key programming concept, including exceptions, interrupts, virtual vectors, threads, synchronization, networking, Web connectivity, debug/bootstrap, and even porting eCos to new hardware.About the Authors
- ANTHONY J. MASSA earned a dual B.S./B.A. degree in electrical engineering from the University of San Diego. He has developed embedded software, device drivers, and applications on a wide range of processors and embedded RTOS platforms, for successful products including satellite PC receiver cards and modems, set-top boxes, networking broadcast equipment, and Internet-enabled wireless modems.
- Embedded Systems and Its Programming
- Assembly and Machine Languages
- Microcontrollers Programming
- The C and Objective-C Programming
- Electronic and Computer Engineering
- Embedded Software Development with eCos (Anthony J. Massa)
- The Mirror Site (1) - PDF
- Book Homepage (Source Code, etc.)