Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Exploring Discrete Mathematics With Maple
- Author(s) Kenneth H. Rosen
- Publisher: Mcgraw-Hill College; 4th edition (August 1, 1996)
- Paperback 400 pages
- eBook PDF and PostScript Files
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0070541280
- ISBN-13: 978-0070541283
- Share This:
This is the first supplement in discrete mathematics to concentrate on the computational aspects of the computer algebra system Maple. Detailed instructions for the use of Maple are included in an introductory chapter and in each subsequent chapter.
Each chapter includes discussion of selected Computational and Exploration exercises in the corresponding chapter of Ken Rosen's text Discrete Math and It's Applications, Third Edition. New exercises and projects are included in each chapter to encourage further exploration of discrete mathematics using Maple. All of the Maple code in this supplement is available online via the Waterloo Maple Web site, in addition to new Maple routines that have been created which extend the current capabilities of Maple.About the Authors
- Discrete and Finite Mathematics
- Mathematical and Computational Software, MATLAB, etc.
- Algebra and Abstract Algebra
- Numerical Analysis and Scientific Computing