Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title HTML5 for Publishers
- Author(s) Sanders Kleinfeld
- Publisher: O'Reilly Media (October 6, 2011)
- Paperback: N/A
- eBook Formats: HTML, DAISY, ePub, Mobi (56 pages)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10/ASIN: B005ISQ7JM
- ISBN-13: N/A
- Share This:
HTML5 is revolutionizing the Web, and now it's coming to your ebook reader! With the release of the EPUB 3 specification, HTML5 support is officially a part of the EPUB standard, and publishers are able to take full advantage of HTML5's rich feature set to add rich media and interactivity to their ebook content.
This book gives an overview of some of the most exciting features HTML5 provides to ebook content creators - audio/video, geolocation, and the Canvas - and shows how to put them in action.About the Authors
- Sanders Kleinfeld has been employed at O'Reilly Media since 2004 and has held a variety of positions, including roles on O'Reilly's Production, Editorial, and Tools teams. Currently, he works as a Publishing Technology Engineer, maintaining O'Reilly's XML-based toolchain for generating EPUB and Mobi formats of both frontlist and backlist titles.
- HTML, HTML5, DHTML and XHTML
- Web Programming
- Web Design and Development
- Books by O'Reilly®
- O'Reilly® HTML5 for Publishers, Current Edition (Sanders Kleinfeld)
- The Mirror Site (1) - PDF
- The Mirror Site (2) - Kindle Format Only (price: $0.00)
- Book Homepage (Daisy, ePub, Mobi, PDF formats, Example Code, etc.)