Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Programming 3D Applications with HTML5 and WebGL: 3D Animation and Visualization for Web Pages
- Author(s) Tony Parisi
- Publisher: O'Reilly Media (November 22, 2013)
- Paperback 300 pages (est.)
- eBook HTML, ePub, Mobi, PDF
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1449362966
- ISBN-13: 978-1449362966
- Share This:
Create high-performance, visually stunning 3D applications for the Web with HTML5 and the emerging web graphics standard, WebGL. With this book, you'll learn hands-on how to take your website's production values to a new level by incorporating 3D models and animations, mind-blowing visual effects, and advanced user interaction.
Author Tony Parisi (WebGL: Up and Running) helps you dive deep into core WebGL technical issues, as well as related rendering and animation technologies such as Canvas and CSS. You'll also learn how to deal with real-world programming concerns such as multithreaded programming and memory management.About the Authors
- Tony is perhaps best known for his work as a pioneer of 3D standards for the web. He is the co-creator of VRML and X3D, ISO standards for networked 3D graphics. He also co-developed SWMP, a real-time messaging protocol for multi-user virtual worlds. Tony continues to build community around innovations in 3D as the co-chair of the WebGL Meetup and a founder of the Rest3D working group.
- HTML, HTML5, XHTML and DHTML
- Computer Graphics, 3D, Animation and Imaging
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Books by O'Reilly®
- Web Design and Programming