Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Hadoop Succinctly
- Author(s) Elton Stoneman
- Publisher: Syncfusion Inc. (September 19, 2016)
- Paperback: N/A
- eBook PDF (102 pages, 1.20 MB), Kindle
- Language: English
- ISBN-10/ASIN: N/A
- ISBN-13: N/A
- Share This:
An Apache open source project, Hadoop stores huge amounts of data in safe, reliable storage and runs complex queries over data in an efficient way. It is at the core of a whole host of the most popular Big Data tools. Mastering Hadoop ensures you get the best out of all these tools and better insight from your data.
This booky explains how Hadoop works, what goes on in the cluster, demonstrates how to move data in and out of Hadoop, and how to query it efficiently. It also walks through a Java MapReduce example, illustrates how to write the same query in Python and .NET, and discusses the wider Hadoop ecosystem.
- Introducing Hadoop
- Getting Started with Hadoop
- HDFS - The Hadoop Distributed File System
- YARN - Yet Another Resource Negotiator
- Hadoop Streaming
- Inside the Cluster
- Hadoop Distributions
- The Hadoop Ecosystem
- Data Analysis and Data Mining
- Algorithms and Data Structures
- Statistics, R Language and SAS Programming
- Probability, Stochastic Process, Queueing Theory, etc.