Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title How to Motivate Creative People (Including Yourself)
- Author(s) Mark McGuinness
- Publisher: Wishful Thinking (2009)
- Paperback N/A
- eBook HTML and PDF (58 pages, 1.8 MB)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: N/A
- ISBN-13: N/A
- Share This:
An e-book for leaders, managers, directors, and other creative people. It will help you: understand how motivation affects creativity, get better work out of creative people, avoid crushing people’s motivation, use rewards effectively, understand and influence many different types of people, facilitate creative collaboration.About the Authors
- Frances Kay is Director of Acumen2 - the Rapport business, advising on corporate connections, business introductions and strategic alliances for successful and fast-growing companies. Helen Guinness is a consultant with over 20 years' experience in personal and professional development. Nicola Stevens is an experienced career and life coach providing proactive coaching for businesses and professionals.