Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Introduction to Statistical Thinking, With R, Without Calculus
- Author(s) Benjamin Yakir
- Publisher: Department of Statistics, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem (June, 2011)
- Paperback N/A
- eBook PDF, 324 page, 4.28 MB
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: N/A
- ISBN-13: N/A
- Share This:
This is an introduction to statistics, with R, without calculus. The target audience for this book is college students who are required to learn statistics, students with little background in mathematics and often no motivation to learn more.About the Authors
- Michael Lavine is a Professor of Statistics at University of Massachusetts Amherst.
- Statistics, and SAS Programming
- The R Programming Language
- Probability, Stochastic Process, Queueing Theory, etc.
- Applied Mathematics