Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
Introduction to the Theory of Statistics
Airport Visualizer: Airports all over the world visualized on 30+ maps - 100% Free!
- Title Introduction to the Theory of Statistics
- Author(s) Alexander M. Mood, Franklin A. Graybill, Duane C. Boes
- Publisher: McGraw Hill; 3rd edition (June 1, 1974)
- Paperback 480 pages
- eBook PDF (577 Pages, 26.7 MB)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0070854653
- ISBN-13: 978-0070854659
- Share This:
A self contained introduction to classical statistical theory. The material is suitable for students who have successfully completed a single year's course in calculus with no prior knowledge of statistics or probability. Third revised edition.About the Authors
- ALEXANDER M. MOOD is a professor of Administration and Director of public policy Research Organization University of California,Irvine
Resources and Links