Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Logic and Automata: History and Perspectives
- Author(s) Jorg Flum (Editor), Erich Gradel (Editor), Thomas Wilke (Editor)
- Publisher: Amsterdam University Press (July 15, 2008)
- Paperback 736 pages
- eBook PDF (737 pages, 5.4 MB)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9053565760
- ISBN-13: 978-9053565766
- Share This:
This book gives a consolidated overview of the research results achieved in the theory of automata, logics, and infinite games during the past 10 years. Special emphasis is placed on coherent style, complete coverage of all relevant topics, motivation, examples, justification of constructions, and exercises.
Mathematical logic and automata theory are two scientific disciplines with a fundamentally close relationship. The authors of Logic and Automata take the occasion of the sixtieth birthday of Wolfgang Thomas to present a tour d’horizon of automata theory and logic. The twenty papers in this volume cover many different facets of logic and automata theory, emphasizing the connections to other disciplines such as games, algorithms, and semigroup theory, as well as discussing current challenges in the field.About the Authors
- Mathematical Logic - Set Theory, Model Theory, Computability, etc
- Theory of Computation and Computing
- LISP Programming Language
- Discrete Mathematics