Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Map Scripting 101: An Example-Driven Guide to Building Interactive Maps with Bing, Yahoo!, and Google Maps
- Author(s) Adam DuVander
- Publisher: No Starch Press; 1 edition (August 22, 2010)
- Paperback: 376 pages
- eBook PDF (380 pages, 9.9 MB)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10/ASIN: 1593272715
- ISBN-13: 978-1593272715
- Share This:
Websites like MapQuest and Google Maps have transformed the way we think about maps. But these services do more than offer driving directions—they provide APIs that web developers can use to build highly customized map-based applications.
- Adam DuVander writes about geolocation, web development, and APIs for Programmable Web and WebMonkey, Wired.com's web developer resource. He has presented his work at SXSW and O'Reilly's Where 2.0 conference. He lives at 45° 33' 25" N, 122° 31' 55" W (otherwise known as Portland, Oregon).
- Geographic Information System (GIS), Web Mapping, and GPS
- Ajax and Web 2.0
- Web Programming
- Web Design and Development
- Map Scripting 101: An Example-Driven Guide to Building Interactive Maps (Adam DuVander)
- Google's Preview
- Book Homepage (Example Code, Demos, etc.)