Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Mathematics for Algorithm and Systems Analysis: For students of computer and computational science
- Author(s) Edward A. Bender, and S. Gill Williamson
- Publisher: Dover Publications (October 27, 2011)
- Hardcover 256 pages
- eBook PDF files
- Language: English
- ASIN: 0486442500
- ISBN-13: 978-0486442501
- Share This:
Discrete mathematics is fundamental to computer science, and this up-to-date text assists undergraduates in mastering the ideas and mathematical language to address problems that arise in the field's many applications. It consists of four units of study: counting and listing, functions, decision trees and recursion, and basic concepts of graph theory.About the Authors
- Gill Williamson spent his youth in Santa Barbara where he developed a love for swimming and surfing. He has authored or coauthored eight books, seven nonfiction (math and computer science) and one fiction (The Observers). He is now a Professor Emeritus of Computer Science (i.e., a retired professor) at the University of California San Diego. He lives near the beach and still enjoys the ocean.
- Discrete and Finite Mathematics
- PostScript Programming
- Tex, LaTeX and AMS-LaTeX
- Algebra, Abstract Algebra, and Linear Algebra